Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Chaos Demon Revealed


"Have you ever seen a chaos demon? They're all slime and antlers. They're disgusting." Spike, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

HA! I'm here to tell you, that description is wrong, wrong, wrong. Here's a picture of the one I have living in my apartment.

Cute, isn't he? Sleeping so innocently? HA! I say again, HA! A few months ago, I adopted a 'special needs' kitten. To make up for his physical infirmity, he compensates by being the most persistent creature on the face of the earth. He never, ever, ever gives up. He never stops. Never.

When he's sleeping is virtually the only time I can get a picture of the demon. If he's awake, I usually just end up with a picture of a gray blur lurching at the lens.

So, the lesson of the day is: chaos demons, despite their antlered and slimy reputation, are actually long haired, gray, with golden eyes with green around the iris. Oh, and they fall down, a lot.

Btw, the chaos demon's name is Cloud.

No comments: